For those of you who want to be spared the profanities or can't be bothered to read the entire thing, here's the summary.
- Don't expect the security guards to know the campus (get a map)
- Don't expect your tutors to know more than you (read the notes etc...)
- Important information isn't always communicated in a timely manner, (ask lots of questions, get all the details)
- Female students on campus are known to dress provocatively.
- Significant number of smokers
- Very difficult to find vegetarian food on campus
- Graduating from UWI guarantees neither a job or any new skills or knowledge